Alan Leslie GRAHAM



Alan Leslie Graham was last seen on Saturday 30 April 2016 at Angepena Station situated 42 kilometres south east of Leigh Creek in South Australia. Alan advised the station owners that he was going off prospecting and would return later the same day or the next. He was not seen or heard of again after that time.

On 2 May 2016 the station owners located Alan's vehicle on an isolated track 20 kms from the homestead with two flat tyres. Police were notified and an extensive search for the missing person commenced. After an exhaustive search over a number of days the search was terminated.

It is believed Mr Graham is somewhere in the vicinity of Angepena Station however his remains have not been located. If you have information that may assist police to locate Alan please call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.


Search fails to find missing SA man


A search has failed to find a 79-year-old man missing in South Australia's north.

A search was launched late on Monday night when his car was found by station staff. It continued on Tuesday and involved the police helicopter, fixed wing aircraft and State Emergency Service volunteers.

It was suspended at nightfall but will continue on Wednesday, police say.

The Whyalla man is experienced in the bush and has visited the area several times.







Elderly missing man presumed dead as police call off SA outback search


The search for an elderly man missing in South Australia's outback has been called off after more than a week, with police unable to find any trace of him.

The 79-year-old Whyalla man was last seen on the remote Angepena Station east of Leigh Creek in the far north on April 30.

A full-scale search was launched when he was reported missing on Monday.

Police were optimistic, saying the man was an experienced outback traveller, but it is now presumed the man has died and police will prepare a report for the coroner.

Police said no further searches would be undertaken unless new information came to hand.

Local police, STAR group officers, mounted police, station workers on motorbikes, and SES volunteers searched for the man across hundreds of square kilometres.